JOB DESCRIPTION: PAINT SERVERS
THIS POSITION PAYS $9.50 PER HOUR (during the probationary period).
We are looking for an ENERGETIC, detail oriented, hard worker, who can follow specific instructions.
Days for work / 20-24 hours per week*
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays as schedule MAY rotate
- Some Mondays & Tuesdays
- *Available for last minute activities or to cover shifts
- Serve customers materials for art activities, serve beverages
- Give customers an intro/greeting, and explain some instructions for the activities
- Assist with new inventory on delivery days; lifting boxes, setting up on shelves, etc.
- Maintain the studio, storage room organized the storage room, bars, cabinets
- Dipping ceramics, loading/unloading kilns and notifying clients
- Refill the art materials, i.e. paints, etc.
- Opening or closing the studio when necessary
- Clean up after customers
- Refill the cleaning agents
- Clean tables, counters, sinks
- Clean/dry/organize paint brushes, bins and pallets
- Clean after workshops
- Take out garbage
- Must be able to pick up 25LBS +
- Able to bend, stand and walk full shifts
- Must be bilingual in English & Spanish
- Energetic, team player, detail oriented, and follow specific instructions
- Server experience is a plus
- Ceramics handling, or glass experience is a plus
Positive, happy attitude is a BIG PLUS
Email us your resume and request a job application form. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1000 Avenida Ponce de León
Entrance on Calle Ernesto Cerra