Start date: as soon as possible.
Job Description: Paint Servers
This position pays $9.50 per hour + tips. Bonus after 3 months of steady employment.
We are looking for 2 ENERGETIC team players, detail oriented, hard workers, who can follow specific instructions. There is room for growth
Days for work / 20-24 hours per week
- Serve customers materials for art activities, serve beverages
- Give customers an intro/greeting, and explain some instructions for the activities
- Clean after customers
- Assist with new inventory on delivery days; lifting boxes, setting up on shelves, etc.
- Maintain the studio, storage room organized the storage room, bars, cabinets
- Dipping ceramics, loading/unloading kilns
- Refill the art materials, i.e. paints, etc.
- Opening or closing the studio when necessary
- Light sweeping/mopping
- Refill the cleaning agents
- Clean tables, counters, sinks
- Clean/dry/organize paint brushes, bins and pallets
- Clean after workshops
- Take out garbage
- Must be able to pick up 25LBS +
- Able to bend, stand and walk full shifts
- Must be bilingual in English & Spanish
- Energetic, team player, detail oriented, and follow specific instructions.
Positive, happy attitude is a BIG PLUS 🙂
Come in person with your resume, references, and fill out an application. Or email us to request a job application form. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1000 Avenida Ponce de León
Entrance on Calle Ernesto Cerra